Two Top Hill appears to correspond to "Rockcroft" on the 1959 Network Map. The site seems to have been under construction by 1967 with BT Archive photos showing the site equipped with four horn antennas in January 1968. As with other sites along the "west coast route" a short version of the "standard tower" was used. It would seem from recent photos that the centre section was extended at some point and an aerial view from 2003 suggests there might have been up to five dishes in each direction. Dish mountings remain visible above and below the "step" which supported the horn antennas.